Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Christmas Concerts

Things have been busy lately. Our annual Christmas Concerts took place this past weekend: four concerts in two days, following tech/dress rehearsals on Wednesday and Thursday nights. Unfortunately, I was nursing a pesky cold/flu thing all week that threatened to ruin my voice. Lots of tea with honey, Airborne and Advil seemed to do just enough to keep my head and voice clear. With 12 songs, including a six-person ensemble piece and a major solo, I needed all the help I could get.

Everyone seemed to enjoy the event and we had a good time putting it on (even though it was pretty hard work). Christmas may now go forward as scheduled.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those who went to the concerts really had a treat. Dave's solo was amazing. I was so proud. You all would have dropped your jaws, too.

Dave said...

Ah, shucks. Thanks, sweetie!

Anonymous said...

The weekend was very special to me. The concert was wonderful and David's contribution was a major part of it. I have always been in awe of his talent.