Thursday, April 17, 2008

TVs On Cardboard Boxes, and Other Bachelor Tales

Even though I have been living far from home during the week for the past seven months, I am just now concluding only the first week of true bachelordom. Being on my own in our rental home, I find I fall into much different habits than I exhibited while staying at my sister-in-law's house.

There, I did not eat leftovers out of the container they were stored in, while sitting on the couch watching sitcom after sitcom, followed by ninety minutes of Guitar Hero III, topped off with a late night showing of "Grosse Point Blank."

I'm going to have to shape up in July. Until then, it's a John Cusack film festival any time I want.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I see nothing wrong at all with what you described...sounds like fun...two dollars...I want my two dollars!! Jason B