Tuesday, June 21, 2005

An Epic Weekend

And it had nothing to do with all the auto racing I recorded. New Orleans with my friends was the place to be.

A great time was had by all. We experienced just about everything Bourbon Street had to offer, enjoyed good Cajun cooking in the French Quarter, saw cemeteries and elegant homes, gambled a little, even watched some golf, and stayed in a terrific hotel for a song. I will not take my children to Bourbon Street, but the rest of the city offers great architecture, tasty food, a lively musical scene, and tons of history to explore.

And to top it off, I came up with this really funny thing with coffee creamer that just cracked everybody up…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

See, I TOLD YOU!!! Nawlins is the greatest! I'm so glad you had time to explore. I hope to get there again sometime before we leave the East Coast. Can't wait to hear more about it!